[*BCM*] Honda on Hampshire this morning

Rachel Elizabeth Dillon red at mit.edu
Thu Aug 24 09:57:01 EDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 06:45:41AM -0700, Peter Yao wrote:
> Did anyone get the plate of the silver honda (I think) that side swiped
> me  on Hampshire st. across from S&S this morning? They left me
> sprawled on the road around 8:20 or so. Is a hit & run worth reporting?
>
> Anyways, I'm looking forward to Friday - see y'all there! I'll be the
> one with the scraped left side.

It's absolutely worth reporting, though when it happened to me nothing
was done about it; at the very least, it will increase the number of
reported hit and run accidents, which might help get attention.

Plus it can be strangely satisfying to sit and fill out the forms.

Hope you're OK,

-r.

(I even had the plate number and, as far as I can tell, nothing happened;
it was a year ago so I expect it was too late, though I still have copies
of all the police paperwork.)