[*BCM*] Boston Bikers

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 08:31:46 EDT 2006

it occurred to me that if I tried to make any sense of the text below I
would have to blow my brains out.  there is something of the chicken and  egg in
this but I am resisting the temptation to parse.  anyway, it's been  a fun
dialogue:  the original post was meant with some hu-mah so thanks to  all for the
fun.  (Lee, I was in the maine woods this weekend blissfully  oblivious--say
that five times real fast--of the sox woes.....another time for  sure and we'll
get real friendly-like with these crabby flatlanders whether  they're on two
wheels or not)

 by the way, how far would a chicken and an egg get a biker?
(first answer:  to cross to the other side of the road?)

In a message dated 8/17/2006 2:19:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,