[*BCM*] Boston Bikers

Andrew Toomajian andytoomajian at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 13:11:53 EDT 2006

people pretty much everywhere dont say hi enough.  its not superficial or a "conversation", its just "hi".  an not, a wave, a smile.  pick one.  no biggie.

boston is worst than most places though.. whoever posted that folks here dont like to talk to each other unless its about the red sox or how drunk they are.. thanks, i got a laugh out of that.  im into aggressive friendliness sometimes - ill make a game out of saying hi to people i pass and seeing if i can get a response.

i love the waving wednesdays idea.. makes me miss the bay area bike scene.  we should put that one out on the wire here, see if we can get it going.