[*BCM*] Boston Bikers

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 12:44:25 EDT 2006

well, thanks for adding reason

"J:  PREFERENCE FOR A MEANINGFUL LIFE:  most folks can't be  bothered by
meaningless, empty, and fake gestures such as insincere greetings  that might be
misconstrued as so-called friendliness.  The search for  meaning is way too
energy consuming and can't be distracted, derailed, or  debiked by meaningless.

my god, I've suddenly realized how shallow I am.

keep em coming.

In a message dated 8/17/2006 12:37:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,