[*BCM*] Bike Shops

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Thu Aug 17 11:06:30 EDT 2006

You know, I saw you folks at the Cambridge Riverfest and for the life of
me coulsn't figure out what you were selling...

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
Turtle

Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> <P>If you would like a single-speed, coaster brake, eye-catching,
> old-fashioned-looking, but brand-new, imported Dutch bike, painted all different
> colors and designs, you can buy a JollyBike. New company in town: <A
> href="http://www.jollybike.com">www.jollybike.com</A></P>

A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'universe,' a part
limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and
feelings, as something separate from the rest -- a kind of optical
delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for
us, restricting us to our personal decisions and to affection fo a few
persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this
prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living
creatures and the whole nature in its beauty."

~Albert Einstein