[*BCM*] [Fwd: Boston by Bike...at Night]

Dimitri Kountourogianni dimitrik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:00:50 EDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Boston by Bike...at Night
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:13:59 -0400
From: Jonathon Weiss <jweiss at MIT.EDU>
To: jweiss at MIT.EDU

Boston By Bike...At Night
Midnight 'til dawn
Saturday, August 19, 2006
**NEW ROUTE**
Eighteenth Annual Tour of Architectural and Historic Sites
Meet at *11:15pm* in front of Trinity Church in Copley Square
Bring a bicycle with a light and wear something reflective; helmet recommended.
Commemorative T-shirts available.
Bring something for breakfast sunday in Christopher Columbus Park.
**Please bring a spare inner tube that fits your tires.**
Sponsored by the Back Bay Midnight Pedalers
For information call 617-522-0259

The above is transcribed from this year's flyer.

Any HAM radio operators who are interested in helping with ride
communication should please drop me a note.

Please note that the last message of this nature that I sent out was
inappropriately forwarded to one or more lists indicating that people
should contact me to get additional information.  It's okay to forward
this, to appropriate places, but I never offered to keep (and am not
currently keeping) a list of everyone who is interested in the ride.

	Jonathon