[*BCM*] CM arrest today

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Sat Apr 29 12:17:53 EDT 2006

http://www.bostoncriticalmass.org/legaldefense.html

That page pertains to a specific incident that happened in May of
2000. In that case, the rider who was arrested made an appeal to the
CM community to help defray his legal costs, and it seems as though
they came through for him.

If the person who was arrested yesterday chooses to come forward and
ask for our help, I for one would be happy to support the cause.  Of
course, without knowing who was involved, what they were arrested
for, and how much (if anything) they were fined, there isn't much we
can do.

   -Ian W.