[*BCM*] (no subject)

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 14:40:37 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 2:14:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lfpeters at gis.net writes:

So's, I  am biking home from downtown today on Huntington Ave.  A woman on
the  passenger side of a Ford Explorer rolled down her window to yell at me to
"Get  my dumb a$$ out of the road."  As the vehicle passed, I noticed a "Jesus
Fish" stuck on the back.  Then, at the next red light, where I caught up  to
the vehicle, the vehicle was slowing to a stop, then swerved toward the 3
foot space that is left over for bikes.  I rode through the remaining 18  inches.

geez, people like these really give Ford Explorers a bad name!

think of it this way:  If they were darwinists, you might not have  made it
out alive.

seriously though:  glad you're ok, man.

here's a Haiku for the occasion.

On Huntington Ave