[*BCM*] See Arts in the 'Ville by bike - Saturday, October 15

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Tue Sep 27 08:21:31 EDT 2005

It's fall in the city, so Mayor Joseph Curtatone, the Somerville
Bicycle Committee, and the Friends of the Community Path invite you
to the 13th Annual Tour de Somerville on Saturday, October 15, 2005.

Join us on this all-ages fun bike ride as we explore "Arts in the
'Ville", in recognition of the art, galleries, and studios that
populate Somerville.  A 4 hour tour of public art will include murals
and sculpture from west to east and back again.

Meet at Seven Hills Park, behind the Somerville Theatre in Davis
Square at 10:00 AM. Refreshments are courtesy of Redbones, home of
the bicycle valet. Helmets are strongly encouraged.

If it rains, we'll postpone the ride to Sunday,  October 16, same
time and starting point.

For more information, call 617-625-6600, x2519. Email:
sbc at ci.somerville.ma.us