[*BCM*] bike tortoise

Thomas John Vitolo tjvitolo at bu.edu
Fri Sep 23 10:47:11 EDT 2005

This sounds like a job for...

The Busycle  http://www.busycle.com

Send an email to busycle at gmail.com and ask Matthew or Heather about it.  It'll
be making its debut appearance this Sunday in the Boston 375 Parade.  That is,
if it runs by then.  We're doing a lot of work between now and then to get it up
and running.

Check it, yo.  And, enjoy the ride this afternoon!

 - stomv

-------
Support a few technologists in Washington.  Go to:
http://actblue.com/list/stomv