[*BCM*] Judge Judy

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 16:32:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/22/2005 4:29:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jym at econet.org writes:

=v= I  just saw it.  Funny stuff.  To my eyes, the plaintiff
was a peace  'n' love kinda guy who seemed sincerely trying
to calm things down, and the  video snippet reflects that;
but Judge Judy saw him as having more sinister  motives.  She
sternly moralized (as is her schtick) about not being in  the
way of the almighty car, but ruled that the SUV driver pay
for the  bike.

isn't that a little like asking galveston to not be in the way of  Rita?