[*BCM*] Anarchist Study Group, LPC Sept. 25th 6:30pm

contraelolvido at riseup.net contraelolvido at riseup.net
Mon Sep 19 23:23:09 EDT 2005

Anarchist/Autonomist/Anti-Authoritarian Study Group
Lucy Parson's Center
549 Columbus Ave, Boston MA
www.lucyparsons.org

<><><><><>
This month's theme is: anarchism and fascism. The pamphlet is available at
the Lucy Parsons Center to read offline. These are the readings with
online links:

Fascism/Antifascism by Jean Barrot
critique of Fascism/Antifascism and a reply by Jean Barrot (to clarify his
position)
<><><><><>

(in the front), there will be an open anarchist / anti-authoritarian /
autonomist study group from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.

The goal is to open up dialogues on internal issues, theorectical
analysis, and historical lessons within anarchist / anti-authoritarian
organizing in order to challenge ourselves, reflect on our organizing,
come to an understanding of each other, develop our strategies and
tactics, and reintegrate what we learn into our lives and organizing. This
is open to anyone; but people with agendas to disrupt or dominate (or who
do by their attitude and actions) are NOT WELCOME.

Please come having read and thought about the topic; though you don't have
to talk if you don't feel comfortable... but, if there's anything we can
do to make you feel comfortable, let us know. :-)