[*BCM*] drinking on the mass

Thomas John Vitolo tjvitolo at bu.edu
Mon Oct 31 19:24:30 EST 2005

I'd be in favor of ending the mass at a bicycle supporting brewery, be that
Redbones or whatever.  If anybody has a bar in mind, please make a suggestion.
This would allow for a bit more safety during the mass, reciprocating the
support of a brewing supporter, and allow us to meet each other face-to-face and
make new friends and allies.

I think it'd be a nice way to cap off an evening.

 - stomv

Support a few technologists in Washington.  Go to:
http://actblue.com/list/stomv