[*BCM*] direct action idea for anyone avail 10/28 11 AM

Robotica androidqueen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:37:54 EDT 2005

pete-

it makes sense to present a unified front if we all want the same
things, but i think you're neglecting to take into account that the
people who oppose bike lanes do so for a reason.  it doesn't make
sense for them push for something that they honestly don't think
should exist.

i do think that there are other issues that have more widespread
support within the biking community, but seeing as bike lanes are a
point of rather heated controversy, i don't think it's a wise issue to
organize around.

-maitland