[*BCM*] North to South... Station that is.

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Tue Oct 11 21:51:25 EDT 2005

Here's a good recommendation from Google on a North -> South route
that's reasonably bike friendly:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=from%3A+126+causeway+street,+boston,+ma
+to%3A+South+Sta,+Boston,+MA
+02111&ll=42.358988,-71.058798&spn=0.014039,0.027153&f=d&hl=en

Conveniently, clicking "Reverse Directions" will give you the visual
of Mr. Newman's recommendation.

   -Ian Westcott