[*BCM*] Need Help With Logistics

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Tue Oct 11 14:29:28 EDT 2005

The commuter rail and red, orange and blue lines do allow bikes,
however not during peak hours.  If you're planning on commuting
(which it sounds like you are) be prepared to be asked to leave your
bike at the platform.  I don't know how strict a policy this is, but
I do know that it relates directly to crowding, which is a problem on
a lot of commuter rail lines, especially during peak times.

The MBTA web site has a specific set of commuter rail schedules (in
PDF format) that show when bikes are and are not allowed on the
lines.  You can find them by line.

   -Ian Westcott