[*BCM*] North to South... Station that is.

Jason Orach jorach at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:07:25 EDT 2005

"Do any of you know of an over-the-road bike route between North Station and
South Station that is reasonably safe? "

I've really never had a problem riding on any street in Boston, no
matter how busy. Just stay alert and don't let cars force you out of
your lane. People in Boston are used to driving next to cyclists, for
the most part.

--
"I have always been a  quarter of an hour before my time, and it has
made a man  of me." - Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson