[*BCM*] Need Help With Logistics

David Hammond dabbotthammond at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 00:50:46 EDT 2005

I have a Bridgestone MB-3 and live near Haverhill.  I'm 4 miles from a
commuter rail station.  I need to get to the Attleboro area frequently (80
miles away).

What is the Commuter Rail's policy on bikes being allowed on trains?

Is it possible to take my bike on the Subway between North Station and Back
Bay?

Do any of you know of an over-the-road bike route between North Station and
South Station that is reasonably safe? (I've got front and rear lights up
the wazoo....) I'm quite willing to pedal a few extra miles so as to avoid
unsafe intersections/roadways.

Thanks for all your help,

Dave Hammond