[*BCM*] Still We Ride Movie

contraelolvido at riseup.net contraelolvido at riseup.net
Wed Nov 9 21:39:26 EST 2005

The Papercut Zine Library in cambridge (papercut.baamboston.org) has a
copy of this movie on DVD, i'm pretty sure. I think you can take it out
for free there. Maybe makes more sense to do that and pass a hat at the
showing thus giving the money directly to Times Up! and not having it
syphoned off by USPS/Publisher.

>    I am hoping those who unsubscribed to the list didnt do so
> because of my previous post about the documentary production.
> Honestly, we are not doing this for any sort of financial ( were all
> quite broke) or idealistic gain.  We are simply explorers, and I
> chose the Critical Mass movement as a movement which exists as an
> antithesis to a completely motorized society.  again if anyone would
> like to contact me directly my email is bq411 at stu.aii.edu or just
>
>                         Cheers
>

> --
> Benjamin Quesnel
> DMP Major NEIA

"Order reigns in Berlin!" You stupid lackeys! Your "order" is built on
sand. The revolution will "raise itself up again clashing," and to your
horror it will proclaim to the sound of trumpets: I was, I am, I shall be.
    -Rosa Luxemburg, Order Reigns In Berlin