[*BCM*] Documentarians

Benjamin Quesnel bq411 at stu.aii.edu
Sat Nov 5 20:56:24 EST 2005

    Hello all, I am participating in a class and our sole purpose is
the creation of a documentary.  This piece will be about artists who
take back public spaces and enlighten people to the effects of the
media on the public.  My research has led me to the Critical Mass
movement.  I was wondering if anybody had any
footage/writings/stills they would like to contribute.  All proper
credit would be given, also if there are any rides or contacts I
could get ahold of for live footage.  I live in the Boston area.

--
Benjamin Quesnel
DMP Major NEIA