[*BCM*] Cambridge-Somerville GoGreen History Ride - Sat, May 21

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Tue May 17 22:37:53 EDT 2005

The Cambridge-Somerville GoGreen History Ride will take place this
Saturday, May 21.   This easy-paced, 9-mile bicycle tour will visit
green places and historic sites in both Cambridge and Somerville.

Riders should assemble on the Cambridge Common, at Mass. Ave. and
Garden Street, at 10 am for a short orientation.  We will depart the
Common promptly at 10:30 am, and arrive at Seven Hills Park (behind
Davis Square Station)  by 11:30.   The ride will end around 1 pm.
We'll have some refreshments along the way.  Please wear a helmet and
carry a water bottle.

If there is steady rain, we'll postpone the ride to Sunday, May 22,
same time and departure point.

This ride is sponsored by the Cambridge and Somerville Bicycle
Committees, the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission, the
Cambridge Historical Commission, and several other organizations.

For more information, visit
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~ledlie/BikeRides/Spring2005 or call me (Ron
Newman) at 617-628-8895.