[*BCM*] Solidarity Rides in addition to Critical Mass

Anne Wolfe goannego at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:20:01 EST 2005

Personally, I think this is a fabulous idea and I'd throw my full
support behind it.  But I wouldn't personally try to poach riders from
CM.  The people on the list who'd be interested would show, those who
wouldn't be interested would do something else.  I'd be more
interested in getting back the people like myself who came to CM to be
a positive force for bike advocacy and change and were put off by the
aggro,.