[*BCM*] Observation

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Mon Mar 7 12:20:58 EST 2005

tony siddall wrote:
> Turil started to get at this, but I would be interested to hear someone
> articulate CM's theory of change; i.e. what are the series of logical
> steps that begin with CM and end with the world being a more
> bike-friendly place.

It perhaps goes without saying that everyone has their own theory as to
how CM changes the world--or even whether that's the point.

If you haven't already read it, here's something I wrote a couple of
years ago that answers your question for my own point of view:

http://adam.rosi-kessel.org/weblog/culture/essay_wrong_critical_mass.html

You're all welcome to disagree, though.

Adam