[*BCM*] Martin Luther King would like to comment on CM.

Matthew Arcidy marcidy at cs.bu.edu
Fri Mar 4 10:20:21 EST 2005

I have one quick point about the difference of laws regarding CM and cars
which was touched upon in the regarded statements.  50 cars blowing
through traffic ignoring traffic laws would be bedlam.  If you saw this,
you would be UP IN ARMS.  Think if you saw 50 HumVee's doing it!  Holy
shit, you would shit yourself in self-riteous rage!  If you want to be
treated with the same respect as cars, start acting like.  A bike hitting
a ped can do damage.

-Matt