[*BCM*] cambridge

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Mon Jun 27 08:41:15 EDT 2005

On Friday night we were in Brookline, too.  We have gone to JP a number of
times also, but not this past.  CM doesn't get planned, it just happens .

Critical Mass seems to like attention.  We go through Harvard and Central
Sq.'s; people clap for us and cheer.  Harvard Sq. also has the tunnels.
Those sweet tunnels.

The ride went on for a long time after we passed Cambridge Five-0.

it just happens it just happens it just happens it just happens it just
happens it just happens it just happens it just happens it just happens it