[*BCM*] cambridge

Julia Asherman weelittlebopeep at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:54:20 EDT 2005

To my knowledge no one was ticketed, although it seemed like they really
wanted to ticket us and realized it was impossible to ticket that many.
They  told us all to wait and that we ran red lights, should be in the bike
lane, etc., and then when the light was green they didn't let us through.
They held us there for a couple of minutes while the light was green, and we
eventually just went through.  It seemed like the only place they were told
to patrol was that intersection, and there were many cars (both police and
personal) parked in the bike lane which were completely ignored by the cops.

-julia