[*BCM*] Central Square Crackdown

Ian Thistle idiotkid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:01:00 EDT 2005

I'm not sure how much I agree with the rest of what you're saying, but this
is an important point. The best way to make bicycling safer is to increase
the number of bikes on the road, therefore making vehicles and other
cyclists more aware of them. I don't know the numbers but I'd bet that in
places where bicycles outnumber cars on the road, the number of traffic
accidents (especially fatal ones) is much fewer.