[*BCM*] Central Square Crackdown

Robert Arnold rsarnold at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:01:52 EDT 2005

I did actually revise that line, immediately after I sent the letter
to the list. But thanks for the suggestion. The line now reads: "If
that were the city we lived in, I could understand and even respect
such a crackdown."

To answer somebody else's question, the police are issuing tickets,
not warnings. At the intersection in question, there were about five
officers, all with ticket books in hand. They start writing before
they even pull you over. Mine is $20. Not a lot of money, but
insidious nonetheless.

rob