[*BCM*] busycle needs bikes

Matthew Mazzotta mmazzotta99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:48:05 EDT 2005

Hey Hey,
The Busycle is underway. Please check out busycle.com We are finalizing our
design and getting a chasse of a Truck this week.  We are in need of some
bikes and thought that some Critical Massers would hopefully have some that
are just laying around in the basement or under oak tree.  We will be
cutting these bikes up and using basically the back half of the bike, so if
the tires are dead that is not a problem.  We need about 20 of these bikes
and we are thinking they must have derailers, (so anything that has multiple
gears).  We are also in the market for an old truck that we are going to
strip down to just the chasse, brakes, steering, transmission, and wheels.
If you like, go to the website and contact us,
or just use busycle at gmail.com
you can also reply to me through my email
or 315 521 1399
Thanks
Matthew