[*BCM*] MassBike is Serious.

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Sat Jul 23 22:06:13 EDT 2005

Rather than lots of conjecture and confusion about what MassBike, as an
organization, wants, why not read their official policies here:

http://www.massbike.org/about/policies.htm

These are the basic "rules" that Dorie has to follow as she makes
decisions in the course of her daily work at MassBike.

Also, if you want to tell "MassBike" something, tell Dorie directly, and
also maybe tell some or all of the people serving on the Board of
Directors, as they are Dorie's bosses and actually have the power to
change MassBike policies.  (Anyone can also try to get elected on the
Board - there are even a few bike messengers and CM riders on the Board
right now!)

-Turtle
who is NOT currently an employee, director, or even a volunteer for
MassBike