[*BCM*] Let's put up flyers!

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Sat Jul 16 18:25:45 EDT 2005

What's a box social?

IMHO, it might be more effective if the words "Critical Mass" were
more prominently displayed.  You have to assume that 90% of people
whose eyes pass over the flyer will see only one thing, and then
decide which one thing you want them to see most.  I don't think
people will get the box social part, but that's probably just because
I didn't.

Attached is a quick mockup of my suggested changes.  Take them as you
will.

   -Ian