[*BCM*] indymedia Dance Party benefit Saturday 7/16 9pm *

RogersArtistry at aol.com RogersArtistry at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 09:43:45 EDT 2005

Maciej,
The Bart tells me  their is dinner at your place Saturday night.
I love  it!
I get to bring desert  and wine (maybe  $2 buck chuck, maybe not).
Tell Sarah Sues I  appreciated her critique.  The only one I get.

In the heat  yesterday, I went to the MFA for the lunch room, book store and
mostly the  AC...workers were demonstrating outside about Roger's high salary
and lay  offs.  Good!  The was a nice show at the museum school of art work
the  employees did.  High quality and creative.
Working on the  beets.  The mice run under my feet as I am drawing!
Bart has a cell phone  that is very small, that you can watch TV and make
videos with sound! and send  them!  I am still trying to figure out where the
telephone cords  are.
What else can I  bring?
Mr.  Mulford