[*BCM*] Boston anti-authoritarian network meeting

anarchistsurvey at riseup.net anarchistsurvey at riseup.net
Mon Jul 4 17:31:27 EDT 2005

Dear Boston activists,
You are recieving this email because you are on the list of a group that
most would probably consider anarcho-friendly.
If you identify as an anarchist, anti-authoritarian or just plain
anarcho-friendly this message is for you!
You are invited to the first Boston anti-authoritarian/anarchist network
meeting on August 20.  This meeting is the culmination of the efforts of
many people in the Boston area to figure out how we can be in support of
one another and how we can be more unified.
This event will hopefully be just the first of many (we aspire to have one
every three months) and will include socializing, announcements, requests
for mutual aid, and at the end, for those who want to stay, a theoretical
discussion.
We encourage you to invite anyone you know who would be interested.
Saturday August 20, 2pm.  45 Mt. Auburn st. Cambridge MA
IMPORTANT FOR GROUPS:  In the hopes of being organized, we are requesting
that if groups would like to make longish presentations (seperate from
event announcements, requests for mutual aid, and new ideas) about an
important issue coming up, that they sign up before hand.  So if you would
like to do so, please email anarchistsurvey at riseup.net.
Thanks!  hope to see you on the 20th!