[*BCM*] Anne: choose one or the other...

David Hammond dabbotthammond at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 13:58:29 EST 2005

Oh, great, now we're descending into nasty name-calling.  Wonderful.

I don't happen to agree with Anne's choice of actions, because I believe in
the "big tent" philosophy of pushing for positive change,  but her
criticisms are well worth listening to and learning from.  I say this as a
MassBike member and supporter with no intention of withdrawing my support
because MassBike needs to improve.

Please, everyone, let's keep personal anger out of this.

Dave Hammond