[*BCM*] Opinions on move by MassBike

Anne Wolfe goannego at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 12:26:07 EST 2005

I didn't laugh at anyone, I just made my case.  My friend, an up til yesterday supporter
of MassBike, agreed with my points.  Her financial support and membership will be
withdrawn.  Others may do the same or not as they feel fit.

Your sarcasm is duly noted, if poor.
--- Tammy Stroud <tammystroud at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well…
>
> Tom, you’re wrong because Anne is right, so right that
> she even won an argument and laughed at her friend.
> And Anne is too busy because she’s leaving (leading?)
> the country for eight months.  Otherwise she would use
> her superior leadership skills to lead all of us.
> Her thoughts are so valuable and I hope she keeps
> expressing them.
>
> TAS

=====

"Really feminine, in a take no guff kind of way." - Steve Hurley on yours truly