[*BCM*] Opinions on move by Mass Bike

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Thu Jan 27 12:51:26 EST 2005

goannego at yahoo.com wrote about joining MassBIke,

> I did, I tried, I was strongly rebuffed, I left

You were rebuffed?  How?  By the staff (Tim, Dorie, Me)?  Or was it by
one of the many volunteers?  Did someone honestly say, "We don't want
YOU in MassBike"?  Or did they maybe just disagree with one of your
ideas?

Also, I'm curious as to what kind of organization you'd like to see, if
MassBike is so disappointing to you.  (Beyond the idea of promoting
siedpaths, which as I mentioned in another message, MassBike does not
promote due to their proven dangers.)

-Turtle

--
"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we
seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal.  We must