[*BCM*] Bikes on the Tobin Bridge

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Tue Jan 11 19:46:25 EST 2005

Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> Ken S. Kotch wrote:
> > No! Its route 93! You may die. Good luck.
>
> It's Route 1.  But yeah, basically, all you need is a moped and someone
> on horseback to complete the parade of prohibited vehicles.

If it is Route 1, and there are no posted signs prohibiting it, I would
say that there are technically no legal restrictions for bicyclists.
But please don't take that as a dare!

If it is 93, on the other hand, there are posted restrictions and it is
clearly a "limited access" road (which are the two legal components for
banning bikes).

-Turtle