[*BCM*] riding bikes in the snow

lfpeters lfpeters at gis.net
Mon Dec 12 09:33:50 EST 2005

I will try and find the e-mail from a couple years ago that describes
the experience.  All you need to know is that it is do-able, but messy
for your clothes/boots.  Saturday's ride in Brookline was treacherous
due to the incomplete plowing, they must be out of practice.

The Mass happens, but at a much smaller scale.  It is a real crap-shoot
on whether it is actually fun.  Last New Years Eve, maybe 15-20 bikes
showed for a wet, windy, but oddly warm evening.

----- Original Message Follows -----