[*BCM*] Take a hint

Robotica androidqueen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:23:31 EDT 2005

i see where you're coming from, but i have to agree with the OP a bit
on this one.  we're all basically on the same side here, but there
seems to be a lot of attacking and defensiveness.  it wouldn't hurt to
remember that we *are* all comrades in arms, and, though we differ on
a lot of things, our goals are essentially similar.

-m