[*BCM*] NYC arrests

Marq Maru daiglodesign at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:51:17 EDT 2005

I'll volunteer to lookout, because I'm not doing it anymore.  Have fun with it kids.

Just remenber:
1. it's blatanly illegal
2. There's a huge fine
3. it's unsafe.  both times, some dip who couldn't pedal in a straight line almost
    took me out.  and that's the last place i want to fly off my bike.
4. We're not protesting cars down there.  One thing about CM, we've always
    the mass transit system.
5. We're pissing off cops for no good reason.