[*BCM*] "Ditch Your Car" T-shirt Fundraiser

Jeffrey Rosenblum JRosenblum at tellus.org
Wed Aug 24 01:50:56 EDT 2005

The Boston Bicycle Planning Initiative (www.bikethehub.org) is launching a t-shirt fundraiser for our advocacy efforts in Boston. And if you bike around Boston at all, you know that we've got a lot of work to do.

Front: "DITCH YOUR CAR" with graphic of car going off cliff
Back: "bicycle, train, board, foot, bus"

$15 minimum donation + $3.50 shipping = $18.50, but please give more if you can.

You can view the design here and donate online here:
http://bikethehub.org/default.asp?content=tshirt

Jeff