[*BCM*] Calling All Tallbikes - NEWZ UPDATE

Tim Ledlie ledlie at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 11 23:37:41 EDT 2005

Calling All Tallbikes - NEWZ UPDATE

So we've gotten feedback from the bike community and are mutating the
rules.

The entry fee is now optional if you register ahead of time. That means,
if you send in your form by Wednesday, August 24, you don't pay - unless
you really want to.

This event is not about the competition. Everyone who mods bikes is a
winner in our eyes. The contests are just to provide some fun and
games.  We intend to have more prizes than riders - so everyone who
enters will win something.

Some of the categories: Tallest Tallbike, Completes the Course, Slowest
Ride, Total Slalom, Heaviest Bike, Best Malfunction, Agony & Ecstasy,
Spectacular Crash, Best Rulebreaker, Just Plain Awesome, Art Bike
(audience favorite). And we'll make a few up on the spot.

Remember -- More bikes means more fun. Email us and tell us you're
coming: tallbikes at mos.org.

Bike Design Challenge #1: Tallbikes
Sunday, August 28 - 1 to 4pm
In the Radcliffe Quad on Harvard Campus, Harvard Square, Cambridge
(between Shepard, Walker, Garden, and Linnaean Streets half way
between Harvard and Porter Squares).

For more info or to register go to www.mos.org/tallbikes

Sponsored by:

Museum of Science
www.mos.org

Harvard University's CommuterChoice Program
www.commuterchoice.harvard.edu

Quad Bikes: the non-profit bicycle shop for the Harvard Community
www.quadbikes.org