[*BCM*] Let's do it!

Robert Arnold rsarnold at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:22:43 EDT 2005

And I was the idiot who bailed for beers with my coworkers immediately
before the action went down. Since I've already gotten two tickets in
Central Square, just for normal riding (and gotten out of one of them
so far), I'm not afraid to collect and challenge more of them.

Also, I'd be happy to meet up and discuss next month's route, etc.

Rob