[*BCM*] Let's do it!

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Mon Aug 1 21:13:59 EDT 2005

What I happened to see:
Cambridge 5-0 was waiting just on the other side of the light, near
Pearl St.  We were going eastbound.  A uniform jumps out just after the
light changed and pointed to 5 riders.  "You, you, you , you and you,
pull over."  They did, but kept riding.  I turned abruptly left seeing I
was next.  I went two blocks down.  The same uniform had gotten in the
cruiser and followed the pack and pulled over a guy and started writing
a ticket.  Now, based on the previous events, it was likely due to
running that red light.