[*BCM*] A Response

lungfish lungfish at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 1 12:39:28 EDT 2005

You're assuming I've never been to these places, and that CM stays in a
regular set of bounds because they're "good,' or something.  The road
along the water in Southie that passes the L street bathhouse is really
nice, and though a bit hilly, a slow ride down towards castle island on
broadway would be pleasant at a slow pace.  Washington street or hyde
park ave in hyde park are pretty flat, maybe not too well maintained.
There are parts of JP other than south huntington, obviously.

The examples you gave a very limited and exclude whole other interesting
parts of the city that are fun/easy to ride, that haven't really been
hit before.

http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different