[*BCM*] Urgent Alert: Please Turn Out for Bike Bill Hearing this Wednesday at State House

Dorie Clark bikexec at massbike.org
Mon Apr 25 17:13:07 EDT 2005

THIS WEDNESDAY, April 27--Please Turn Out for Bike Bill Hearing at State
House
MassBike has just learned that the legislature's Public Safety Committee
will hold a hearing on the Bicyclists' Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
(H. 1411) this Wednesday, April 27 at 10:00 a.m. in State House Hearing Room
B-1. This is a crucial piece of legislation that codifies bicyclists' right
to be on the road, requires police to receive training in bike laws, and
mandates that drivers check before opening their car doors. We need you to
come show your support for this bill! It is essential that we have a good
turnout of cycling advocates. Please email mike at massbike.org if you'll be
able to attend.