[*BCM*] Bikers in Brookline: consider this...

Thomas John Vitolo tjvitolo at bu.edu
Fri Apr 8 16:21:14 EDT 2005

To the folks registered to vote in Brookline:

While I won't officially endorse any candidate, I thought I should bring the
following to your attention regarding the (vote for 2 of 5) race for Brookline
Selectman: Andrew Fisher.
http://www.fischerforselectman.com/

Andrew is a long time cycler, and often gets from meeting to meeting on two
human-powered wheels.  He was a founder of the Brookline Town Bicycle Committee,
and has been advocating for the Emerald Necklace and other walking and cycling
areas for 25 years.  Check out
http://www.fischerforselectman.com/position.php
for details.

The man's got over a dozen bullet points of interest under "Transportation" all
related to making transportation safer, faster, and friendlier for walking and
cycling.

So: I suggest that you check this guy out, and if he's up to snuff, vote for him
in the Brookline election May 3rd.

 - Tommy V

Thomas John Vitolo
Ph D Systems Engineering Candidate,
Boston University

Support a few technologists in Washington.  Go to:
http://actblue.com/list/stomv