[*BCM*] The Sox will be on at tonight's Bike Night celebration!

Dorie Clark bikexec at massbike.org
Mon Oct 18 12:42:34 EDT 2004

In case you were worried, the Red Sox WILL be playing on a television at
tonight's Bike Night celebration! Come and enjoy the company of your fellow
cyclists while rooting for victory. We'll be kicking back from 6:00-9:00
p.m. at Ryles, 212 Hampshire St. in Cambridge's Inman Square, and there will
be valet bike parking. On-line pre-registration has closed, but please come
and you can pay quickly and easily at the door, only $25/person.

You won't want to miss our silent auction, featuring an electric bike, gift
certificates, two nights' stay in Nantucket, and more! Visit
http://www.massbike.org/events/bn2004/ for more information.

Dorie Clark
Executive Director
MassBike