[*BCM*] Cambridge po-po sighting

ns nnxs at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 15:34:58 EDT 2004

I would like to add my voice of appreciation for turtle's original
post regarding rights and responsibilities.

Even if we believe that the traffic rules are inappropriate or
somewhat arbitrarily enforced, we are all safer if we obey the rules
as commonly understood by all - without making individual exceptions
as and when we see fit.  I agree that the rules and/or their
enforcement seem arbitrary and capricious at times, but the way to
deal with that has to be through a mechanism that doesn't physically
imperil oneself or others.

I will stop sermonizing now.  :-)

[Note to  "turtle":  Turtle, that was well said - both the thought
and the expression.  And we are all given to minor errors in spelling
or grammar; don't let comments about those things get to you.]

Nishi