[*BCM*] October riders can light up the night!

Heidie heidie at hokeyspokes.com
Tue Oct 12 12:14:29 EDT 2004

To the riders who were on the September ride, you may have seen the bright
spoke lights mounted on the wheels of my cruiser bike.  They illuminate the
entire wheel and form designs when the wheels spin.  They also form text
messages, whatever you'd like them to say, up to 16 characters.  I gave some
out to my fellow riders, and I look forward to seeing them in use during the
next ride on October 29th.

For those interested in finding out more about these lights, please go to
www.hokeyspokes.com <http://www.hokeyspokes.com/>   You're all welcome to a
15% discount as critical mass riders.  You are also welcome to contact me
directly to ask questions if you can't find what you're looking for on our
website.

This unique item, the *only* side mounted safety light for bicycles, is a
great way to be seen during the fall/winter months, when the sun goes down
early.  Check it out!

Best regards,

Heidie Racine

Illumination Design Works